Friday, February 26, 2010

BELIEVE YOUR DREAMS

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." by Eleanor Roosevelt. For me, that's message is very inspiring especially like us students.
Few days to go, we're now leaving the high school life. Another chapter we will be facing in. That chapter is very important because we are going to fulfill our dreams. My dream is to become a teacher someday. I will take up education in college because I want to help my family. One reason why reaching is what I want is to help others especially the poor ones. Education is what we need but suddenly, many Filipino children are not tend to have education its because of poverty. How can we solve this problem? Anyone can be a teacher. Anyone can share their knowledge. All of us want to be successful someday. Yes, and I hope that I will be one of them. I will try my best to graduate, to gain high grades and to hasten more my knowledge. I should upgrade and update knowledge to develop skills in higher intellectual and critical operations and more complex comprehension.
"...But I, being poor have only dreams under your feet. Tread softly because you tread on dreams." by William Butler Yeart. Dream, believe, survive! We are all survivors of our dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment