Monday, November 9, 2009

HTML IS GREAT!

I have learned so many things in the second grading period. I have learned about HTML, the different tags of HTML, and the importance of HTML. I have discovered that tags should be comes in pair. And more learning that I learned.

Well, I have also encountered a problem about this lesson. At first, I'm not familiar about HTML and I'm also confused how tags should be place in the right way. I also taught that HTML was hard to learn. Second one was when we're going to hide our document. At first, I and my co-members were so confused because we had tried so many time just to hide our document. I addressed these challenges by simply paying attention to what our teacher instructed us what to do. And simply believing to myself that if others can, why can't I?
Moving on, I will be more serious in my studies on this third grading period. I will be more diligent in doing my assignments. Second grading for me is a pleasure one.

No comments:

Post a Comment